[OpenIndiana-discuss] Which DELL controler voor Openindiana

Sašo Kiselkov skiselkov.ml at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 18:30:02 UTC 2012

On 07/02/2012 08:01 PM, Rich wrote:
> What firmware reflashing are you thinking of?
>
> I don't expect a need to reflash the H310 unless you're going for the
> IT firmware...

The H310 isn't supported by Illumos, according to the following thread:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.os.illumos.devel/7320

It being a LSI SAS2008-based board, I'd highly advocate flushing the
MegaRAID crap out of it as fast as possible and replacing it with proper
IT firmware from LSI. I have a working method for how to do that, but it
only works on non-Mini-type cards (for the reasons noted in my previous
post).

Cheers,
--
Saso