[OpenIndiana-discuss] MPT SGL mem alloc failed

Timothy Coalson tsc5yc at mst.edu
Thu Jul 12 21:41:53 UTC 2012

After rebooting to oi_151a4, and scrub, clear, scrub, the pool says
that it is completely healthy, no data errors, no device errors, no
repaired bytes (on the second scrub that is, on the first scrub there
were enough checksum errors for it to report all of the devices in one
vdev as degraded).  Additionally, no mpt_sas errors in
/var/adm/messages.  Created bug #2994 for it:
https://www.illumos.org/issues/2994

Not sure if newer firmware on the HBAs would help, but I will wait for
someone to pick up the bug before trying anything.

Tim