[OpenIndiana-discuss] Installing one package triggered upgrade

Gregory Youngblood gregory at youngblood.me
Tue Jul 17 04:43:28 UTC 2012

Now that I can respond more fully...

What can I do to help troubleshoot or diagnose what is going on?

The server involved has been pretty stable for quite a while. It is oi151a2. As it has been stable I haven't been updating it with each release. It is a semi production machine and so I tend to err on the conservative side with regard to updating it.

Thanks
Greg

Sent from my iPad