[OpenIndiana-discuss] Office suite for OI/Solaris

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 10:23:44 UTC 2012

LibreOffice won't support Solaris until it is painless for them to do
so ... feel free to get a copy and try to compile it yourself.

I got close recently to compiling it, and I will try again when I have
a little time to pull in an updated Git and get around any new issues
that appear.

OpenOffice does have a compiled version, but it is not on their site
... look through this mail list to find the URL to where the binaries
are.

Jon