[OpenIndiana-discuss] sharenfs and map_static

tobias.verbeke at openanalytics.eu tobias.verbeke at openanalytics.eu
Mon Jul 23 13:17:34 UTC 2012

 L.S.

 I have an openindiana 151a server from which ZFS
 datasets are shared over NFS.

 On the Debian wheezy clients users are currently
 squashed and based on the following thread

 https://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=10027449

 I hoped it was possible to enable mapping of user ids
 between server and client using a map_static file.

 'man share_nfs', though, does not mention any map_static option
 and Google is not very successful so far.

 Can anyone give a hint in the right direction?

 Many thanks in advance,
 Tobias