[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenSolaris on SPARC

Martin Bochnig martin at martux.org
Tue Jul 31 17:53:53 UTC 2012

ALL RIGHT, SPARC enthusiasts  ))

Thanks for all your kind comments.
Moment, moment  ...
As I said before, I still need a few days (1 week?, 2 weeks?, 3 weeks?).
You won't be disappointed this time, as Xsun is the key:  (just works!)

In the past I would spend literally endless amounts of time at Xorg
(with only humble success at the maximum).
And therefore there was never much time for the actual distro.
This time it is absolutely different. And it will be here still in
mid/end of August.
On which day? I don't know.

And as you see it is called OI, rather than MartUX.
It is intended for us all, for the OI SPARC community.

Currently I'm busy not only at computers.
I'm quite in a mess, as always.
But you hear from me later this month.
The opened minimalistic Xsun works now. And although I never tried
drugs, I bet they can't be half as good  ;)

Till later, asap  .....  regards,    %martin