[OpenIndiana-discuss] problems with permissions on smb share

Robbie Crash sardonic.smiles at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:44:19 UTC 2012

I had to set up the new pool, probably solely due to my own inexperience.
After mucking about in the permissions so much while trying to figure
things out, I'm sure I broke things and left them so inconsistent that it
became a constant battle to get things working properly without constantly
fixing permissions.

Glad to hear you got everything working without issues.

Sended from my Android.