[OpenIndiana-discuss] DHCP server for IPV6

Gary Gendel gary at genashor.com
Thu Jun 7 14:08:01 UTC 2012

Moving from IPV4 to IPV4/IPV6 on my home network is like peeling an
onion, so I'm taking it one step at a time. :(

Currently I only see the old Solaris dhcp server for OI.  Can this
handle ipv6? I couldn't find any examples but ipv6 support was
superficially mentioned in some documents I came across.  Is there a
howto document available?  If not, do we have a supported install
package for ISC DHCP now that it's gone from SFE?

Regards,
Gary