[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI151a4: ld.so.1: cadaver: fatal: relocation error: file /usr/lib/libreadline.so.5: symbol tgetent: referenced symbol not found

Hans J Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se
Wed Jun 20 14:11:02 UTC 2012

Thanks. I know it isn't dav enabled.

Skickat från min Android Mobil"Udo Grabowski (IMK)" <udo.grabowski at kit.edu> skrev:On 20/06/2012 14:31, Hans J. Albertsson wrote:
> I installed the cadaver WebDav program from SFE, and when running it, I get the
> below error.
>

> cadaver http://www.branneriet.se/
> Connection to `www.branneriet.se' closed.
> ld.so.1: cadaver: fatal: relocation error: file /usr/lib/libreadline.so.5:
> symbol tgetent: referenced symbol not found
> Killed
>

> Before I spend a lot of effort finding a cure ( I suppose it's a problem in
> libreadline linking termcap) I thought to ask if there's a known easy fix.
>
> An alternative
would be to point me at some other way to run a webdav client on
> OI151a4

This workaround helps (and reveals that the server is not WebDAV enabled....)
setenv LD_PRELOAD /usr/lib/libcurses.so (for csh/tcsh, or
export LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libcurses.so for bash)
cadaver http://www.branneriet.se/ or https://www.branneriet.se/

--
Dr.Udo Grabowski    Inst.f.Meteorology a.Climate Research IMK-ASF-SAT
www-imk.fzk.de/asf/sat/grabowski/ www.imk-asf.kit.edu/english/sat.php