[OpenIndiana-discuss] Openindiana under HP ML150

Milan Jurik milan.jurik at xylab.cz
Mon Mar 12 09:06:47 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 12.03.2012 10:10, C. L. Martinez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  I need to install an openindiana 151a server to act as a iscsi
> server
> and to deploy two oi zones. To accomplish this, I need to install OI
> in a HP ML150 server with an HP SmartArray E200 controller. Is this
> server supported under OI? Any problem ??
>
> Thanks.

well, it depends on generation you want to use. I saw some of them to
work.

cpqary3 driver from HP is integrated in some version in OI and should
work for you. But it is closed source driver from HP, so every trouble
with it must be handled with HP. It should be safe to replace it with
the latest version from HP if available.

Best regards,

Milan