[OpenIndiana-discuss] autosnapshots broken?

Jan Owoc jsowoc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 14:12:36 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 2:33 AM, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk <roy at karlsbakk.net> wrote:
> [...]

I'm not sure if it's the reason autosnapshot works on my system, but
I've upgraded to "prestable" (actually, I did this before installing
autosnapshot - not sure if it makes a difference). I did my upgrade in
two steps (first to prestable0, then to prestable1); I think these
commands will get you to prestable1 in one step:

pfexec pkg refresh --full
pfexec pkg update -nv
<get warning about pkg out of date>
pfexec pkg install -v pkg:/package/pkg
pfexec pkg update -v --be-name OI_151a_pre1

On a side note, does the log file for time-slider give any hints as to
configuration problems?

Jan