[OpenIndiana-discuss] Hi everyone

Bayard Bell buffer.g.overflow at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 13:09:26 UTC 2012

Both OI and illumos generally need SPARC hardware, particularly
higher-spec kit suitable for our build environment, to support
development. If you are willing to donate hardware to ship to a data
centre, please contact me directly. We have a number of hosting
options available in the US and UK.

There's a few other bits going on the back burner to allow a
distributed hardware testing model so that we can keep our HCL
relatively current using kit people have at home or work. Watch this
space for further updates.

Cheers,
Bayard