[OpenIndiana-discuss] Keyboard support in Gnome: was: Support OI and illumos for GSoC 2012

Milan Jurik milan.jurik at xylab.cz
Sun Mar 18 10:43:42 UTC 2012

Hi,

Nikola M píše v ne 18. 03. 2012 v 11:32 +0100:
> One of the basic things that is bugging me is also not having regional
> keyboards support in GNOME anymore.

https://www.illumos.org/issues/2422

it is not big problem to fix it (I am using own version of few packages
needed for it) because it is available for 2 years in JDS gate.

If there will be possibility to push newer version of JDS to OI, e.g.
from S11FCS branch, the problem is gone.

Best regards,

Milan