[OpenIndiana-discuss] Access to /etc on a pool from another system?

Steve Gonczi gonczi at comcast.net
Mon Mar 19 17:19:20 UTC 2012

I am reading you mail as "I connect the disk array from a dismantled OI 148 system to another computer and..."

/etc is typically on your root pool (ie. rpool).

Note that the rpool is often on a different device, perhaps a flash drive. You may, or may not
have connected this to the "new" motherboard.

Steve