[OpenIndiana-discuss] Need a PCI e-sata card for OI151a

Daniel Kjar dkjar at elmira.edu
Sat Mar 31 14:50:28 UTC 2012

Has anyone found an esata that supports a multi-drive enclosure?  My
card works but only recognizes one drive in the enclosure (usb sees them
all but that is way to flaky and slow).

--
Dr. Daniel Kjar
Assistant Professor of Biology

"...humans send their young men to war; ants send their old ladies"
	-E. O. Wilson