[OpenIndiana-discuss] openindiana ldap client

Tim Dunphy bluethundr at gmail.com
Sun May 6 01:15:46 UTC 2012

I've also tried using ldapclient, but am having no luck there either:

root at openindiana:~/nss_ldap-265# ldapclient init -v -a profileName=default \
> -a domainname=example.com \
> -a proxyDN=cn=uid=proxy,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com \
> -a proxyPassword=secret \
> 192.168.1.44
Parsing profileName=default
Parsing domainname=example.com
Parsing proxyDN=cn=uid=proxy,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com
Parsing proxyPassword=secret
Arguments parsed:
        domainName: example.com
        proxyDN: cn=uid=proxy,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com
        profileName: default
        proxyPassword: secret
        defaultServerList: 192.168.1.44
Handling init option
About to configure machine by downloading a profile
Can not find the nisDomainObject for domain example.com

thanks and regards,
tim

--
GPG me!!