[OpenIndiana-discuss] Package perl-584 needs updating, but can't be updated (as seen from the package manager or pkg -u).

Bryan N Iotti ironsides.medvet at gmail.com
Tue May 8 15:28:21 UTC 2012

Thanks for the tip on pkg fix... I found I had a bunch of permission
issues, some on Gnome, some on other parts of the system, and I was
missing most of the license files...

I'm changing the permissions as suggested, maybe that helps some of the
frequent core dumps on plugin-container and the like.

Bryan