[OpenIndiana-discuss] nfs permission denied

Tim Dunphy bluethundr at gmail.com
Tue May 8 17:43:52 UTC 2012

ok, thanks for the tips .. I'll do a little more reading on NFS so I
can increase my understanding.

but in the meantime, this seemed to do the trick!

"zfs set sharenfs='rw,root=thebsdbox' tank/xen"

[root at LBSD2:~] #touch /mnt/xen/test
[root at LBSD2:~] #touch /mnt/xen/test2
[root at LBSD2:~] #touch /mnt/xen/test3
[root at LBSD2:~] #rm /mnt/xen/test