[OpenIndiana-discuss] Nvidia errors on 151a4

Bryan Iotti ironsides.medvet at gmail.com
Wed May 9 07:32:06 UTC 2012

After a lot of time spent troubleshooting, only to see the crashes become
more frequent, I ended up having to reinstall... This time I'm starting
from the 151a3 disk, not the 148 one, and I'll avoid setting esoteric paths
and the like (after all, I kind of know where the software I need is and I
can call it by full pathname). The old Quadro was moved to my other
machine, a dual boot Fedora16/WindowsXP rig I use for firmware flashing and
some light gaming.

Thank you all.
   Bryan