[OpenIndiana-discuss] PCIEX-8000-KP was Re: Nvidia errors on 151a4

Bryan N Iotti ironsides.medvet at gmail.com
Wed May 9 10:41:24 UTC 2012

To answer my own question, I have finally solved the issue proper (I hope).

Turns out that in the BIOS there was a feature I knew nothing about, and
HP never mentions.

Turn off PCI SERR# Generation and all the fabric issues vanish.

Hope this helps someone avoid the HELL it was to try and do anything
while the computer was crashing hard all the time.

Bryan