[OpenIndiana-discuss] can't delete aggregate (dladm)

Mike La Spina mike.laspina at laspina.ca
Wed May 16 03:22:19 UTC 2012

Sorry its Mark not Tim,
Hit reply on the next list message.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike La Spina
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 10:18 PM
To: Discussion list for OpenIndiana
Subject: Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] can't delete aggregate (dladm)

Hi Tim,

I always create users for automated functions and never use root unless
its forced.
As well I usually create a group which is used to assign any required
rights for the role or function.
The cron job should be assigned to the running user which you can always
edit as a primary admin.
e.g. crontab -e user-role
Least access principle has saved by bacon more times than I wish to
count.

Regards,
Mike