[OpenIndiana-discuss] Updates gone (?)

jekvb at gmx.com jekvb at gmx.com
Thu May 17 21:05:42 UTC 2012

Hello list,

 I just went truogh a painstakingly slow update procedure from my OpenIndiana system plus the installation of some extra development software.
 After the reboot I chose for booting  'openindiana-5', but I don't see any updates or new installs.

 What wrong here?

#============ End of LIBBE entry =============
 title openindiana-4
 findroot (pool_rpool,0,a)
 bootfs rpool/ROOT/openindiana-4
 splashimage /boot/splashimage.xpm
 foreground FF0000
 background A8A8A8
 kernel$ /platform/i86pc/kernel/$ISADIR/unix -B $ZFS-BOOTFS,console=graphics
 module$ /platform/i86pc/$ISADIR/boot_archive
 #============ End of LIBBE entry =============
 title openindiana-5
 findroot (pool_rpool,0,a)
 bootfs rpool/ROOT/openindiana-5