[OpenIndiana-discuss] problem route traceroute pkg.openindiana.org on 109.71.206.26

Jan Owoc jsowoc at gmail.com
Fri May 18 20:25:06 UTC 2012

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Arhipkin Ilya <ilya at arhipkin.com> wrote:
> Milan Jurik писал 2012-05-19 00:46:
>> Hi,
>>
>> did you speak with your ISP?
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Milan
>
> I have a grudge against one of my ISP's phone conversation with
> the customer service ended with imprisonment without trial, I need a
> permanent address require a legal entity that is my problem for two
> years or know what to do to open a business to divert voice in Russia

This is the 3rd or 4th time in the last few months that people on this
list have trouble accessing the repository (be it because of proxy, or
simply an offline/slow computer). I'm not sure what people on this
list can do if your ISP is misdirecting or blocking traffic that is
intended to go to openindiana.org.

If there were a snapshot of the repository available as a regular
download, would this solve the problem? (It would be a matter of
someone running pkgrecv with appropriate options, tar-ing the result,
and uploading the "snapshot".)

Jan