[OpenIndiana-discuss] COMSTAR qlt dropping link and resetting

Steve Gonczi gonczi at comcast.net
Sun May 20 15:10:04 UTC 2012

At one time I posted a dtrace script to track txg open times.  Look for it in the forum archives or I can repost it .Some Other folks Posted Similar
Scripts ...

I would not be surprised to find a txg being open for an unusually long time when the problem happens.

That would Indicate a problem in the
Zfs disk io path. eg.  Large File deletions  with dedup Turned
 On may cause an Io Storm and that
In turn may cause your
Problem.

Steve