[OpenIndiana-discuss] add inherit-pkg-dir

Tim Dunphy bluethundr at gmail.com
Wed May 23 00:30:58 UTC 2012

thanks your tip for sharing /usr/local worked like a charm! I'm really
digging this solaris (openindiana) stuff which is great because I have
to use it in my job. This new openindiana box in my basement rocks
unbelievably. It's my new passion and it's great

Also I thanked you in the other thread for the oracle advice. I'll
keep what you said in mind.

best!
tim

--