[OpenIndiana-discuss] AOO 3.4.0 for solaris x86 version

Paul Gress pgress at optonline.net
Tue May 29 17:32:26 UTC 2012

On 05/28/12 10:00 PM, L'oiseau de mer wrote:
> I notice that nobody release AOO 3.4.0 Solaris x86 version, so i first
> release a unofficial verision.
> But a relate problem in coinmp of category-b part, so it is still not
> include mozilla support.
> I still deal with this problem, maybe can release another version that
> include them in future.
>
> Download Area:
> http://www.openfoundry.org/of/projects/1201/download

L'oiseau,

One suggestion.  When I compiled my version using Solaris 11 with Solaris Studio 12.3, I had CUPS flag turned on.  If your compiling utilizing Solaris 10, you may please more people if you download and compile CUPS, or alternatively, OpenCSW binary version.

By having the CUPS flag turned on made printing much better for me, all my printers showed up.

Paul