[OpenIndiana-discuss] ZFS High-Availability and Sync Replication

Sašo Kiselkov skiselkov.ml at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 13:39:57 UTC 2012

I've been lately looking around the net for high-availability and sync
replication solutions for ZFS and came up pretty dry - seems like all
the jazz is going around on Linux with corosync/pacemaker and DRBD. I
found a couple of tools, such as AVS and OHAC, but these seem rather
unmaintained, so it got me wondering what others use for ZFS clustering,
HA and sync replication. Can somebody please point me in the right
direction?

Cheers,
--
Saso