[OpenIndiana-discuss] Building aria2 from source

Jason Lawrence jjlawren at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 20:57:55 UTC 2012

I'm having trouble setting up a reasonable build environment on oi_151a7. Using aria2 as an example package [https://github.com/tatsuhiro-t/aria2], the (initial) limitation seems to be outdated versions of autoconf and gettext as I can't find a clean way to configure the package. Any suggestions on where to start looking?

(Sorry if this was a repost. My first message was held/rejected as I was not a member yet.)

--jason