[OpenIndiana-discuss] Dying iSCSI Initiator

Gonzalo Seoane gseoane at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 20:17:08 UTC 2012

Hi james,
Could you check any message from storage console?
Check the initiator iqn mame, maybe for some reason change and iscsi group
on storage side must change.
Also its good to know you have scripts from storage vendors who check any
error on server side and solve it.
I dont know wich one u use ( storage )