[OpenIndiana-discuss] from the lost to the river

låzaro netadmin at lex-sa.cu
Mon Oct 1 14:46:27 UTC 2012

Always when check out a page from whatever.oracle.com this is the
answer:

<scope>
In compliance with U.S. and applicable Export laws we are unable to
process your request.  Please contact RPLS-Ops_ww at oracle.com if you
believe you are receiving this notice in error.
<scope/>

my question:

exist any mirror of oracle (at last of the wiki)??

Thread name: "Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] from the lost to the river"
Mail number: 1
Date: Mon, Oct 01, 2012