[OpenIndiana-discuss] Switching from oi-experimental back to openindiana

Christopher Chan christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Thu Oct 4 00:40:43 UTC 2012

On Wednesday, October 03, 2012 03:08 PM, Michael Schuster wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 2:46 AM, Christopher Chan
> <christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk>  wrote:
>> Is that possible? :-D
> if you kept your previous BE, it should be a matter of "beadm activate
> ..." - but I guess that's not your question, right? :) (just trying to
> clarify)

Nope...I have kept my previous BE but I have custom samba packages since
then due to major winbind issues with samba version that was first
packaged for the first release of 151a.

The incorporation osnet-incorporation in oi-experimental is preventing
me from installing the iscsi/target package from openindiana and
oi-experimental is broken with two python packages conflicting with one
another.

I guess I cannot 'back out' of oi-experimental?