[OpenIndiana-discuss] [developer] Preliminary Download link: Illumos based MartUX_OpenIndiana_Edition for SPARC LiveDVD (without installer)

David Halko davidhalko at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 03:57:48 UTC 2012

Hi Kumar,

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Shivakumar Gopalakrishnan <
kumar at xstorsystems.com> wrote:

> Hi Martin

If it works under SPARC, I would be interested in some alternatives.
Right now, Martin is the first SPARC distribution out of the gate - would
love HTTP, TFTP, NFS, or WebNFS options.

I now have 3 V120's in the test lab:
- 4 Gig RAM (DVD)
- 2 Gig RAM (CD-ROM)
- 1 Gig RAM (CD-ROM)

Depending on how this goes, will start adding V100's.

Suggestions appreciated!

Thanks,
David Halko
http://svr4.blogspot.com/