[OpenIndiana-discuss] Announce - WAS:::::::Re: 151a7 text installer

Jan Owoc jsowoc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 00:04:49 UTC 2012

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 5:57 PM, Jerry Kemp <sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc> wrote:
> I am making an assumption from the contents of this thread that 151a7
> has been released.
>
> I have just reconfirmed that I am already subscribed to:
>
> OpenIndiana-announce
>
> What mailing list do I need to be on to get announcements of releases?

I would imagine actual release announcements would be made on that list:
http://openindiana.org/pipermail/openindiana-announce/

It appears that 151a was announced. Apparently 151a{1-7} are smaller
release snapshots that aren't technically "releases"? It looks like we
are about 2/3 the way to an oi_151_stable:
https://www.illumos.org/projects/openindiana/roadmap

Cheers,
Jan