[OpenIndiana-discuss] new Firefoxes and ILOM web access

Jeppe Toustrup openindiana at tenzer.dk
Wed Oct 17 11:27:56 UTC 2012

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 1:16 PM, Udo Grabowski (IMK)
<udo.grabowski at kit.edu> wrote:
> On 17/10/2012 13:14, Jeppe Toustrup wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 1:01 PM, Udo Grabowski (IMK)
>> <udo.grabowski at kit.edu>  wrote:
>>>
>>> This information should be placed somewhere in the OI troubleshooting
>>> web pages tree.
>>

>> Why?
>

> Because many OI users are converted Sun users with Sun servers ?

I still don't see how that warrants OpenIndiana to have it in the
troubleshooting guide. As said, the problem has no relation to the
operating system at all. It might as well happen on a Sun server
running Linux, with a client running Windows or OS X, as long as they
use a Firefox 5 or newer.
You are probably better of creating a blog post or page someplace on
the web where you describe the problem and the workaround for it, and
then let the search engines index that.

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards
Jeppe Toustrup (aka. Tenzer)