[OpenIndiana-discuss] Only one SSD detected on expander

Scott Marcy oi at mscott.org
Fri Oct 19 00:38:45 UTC 2012

FWIW, this is what Samsung tech support had to say about the SSD 840 Pro:

"The next generation Samsung SSD 840 Pro series will have WWN. The Samsung 840 Pro is aimed for customers who need to use them on servers which is why only the 840 Pro will have the WWN identifier."

Guess I'll get in line for a few and find out.

-Scott