[OpenIndiana-discuss] Only one SSD detected on expander

alka alka at hfg-gmuend.de
Mon Oct 22 09:46:17 UTC 2012

The need of (different) WWN on Sata SSDs seems quite new for some Vendors.
I have had the same problem with a couple of SSDs (Winkom Pro) that I bought recently.

Winkom was very helpful to fix the problem with newer SSDs and i was able to send them back
for SSD's that have a firmware with unique WWN.