[OpenIndiana-discuss] working FTP service through which you can enter the directory DVD drive

Ilya Arhipkin ilya at arhipkin.com
Thu Oct 25 16:51:03 UTC 2012

  25.10.12 23:27, Roel_D ?????:
Hi Roel_D!!! ;-)
There are two options open disk
One from the Internet
2 LAN
To open the DVD drive with formatting that is supported need a working
FTP service through which you can enter the directory DVD drive
to go through the browser as a command line
ftp://login:password @ name.domain
Login is your OpenIndiana an account in the system and authenticate with
you get into the home directory / export / home / user, we need to be in
the directory in which the disc information
browser appear in the information in the home directory is / export /
home / user you are signed up to the directory above the root directory
already in the root directory to the directory / media where the drive
is mounted
> Please tell us how to do that!
>
> It's usefull ;-)
>
> Kind regards,
>
> The out-side
>
> Op 25 okt. 2012 om 11:29 heeft Ilya Arhipkin<ilya at arhipkin.com>  het volgende geschreven:
>
>> 23.10.12 22:17, ?? ? ?????:
>> Tell to exchange experience I can tell you how to open the DVD disk on an OI through FTP service
>> in the home environment with a laptop running Windows

Regards, Arhipkin Ilya (Miass OpenSolaris Team Leader)
<http://www.post.arhipkin.com>