[OpenIndiana-discuss] "bad mutex" crash?

Dan Swartzendruber dswartz at druber.com
Wed Oct 31 04:55:51 UTC 2012

Wonderful fail on the illumos site.  I went to the page to sign up to submit
issues.  When the activation mail arrived, somehow I deleted it by mistake.
Guess what?  Apparently there is no way to request a new one.  I *can* click
on the link to change my password, but that doesn't help because the account
has not been activated, so I'm stuck.  Fail 2 is the apparent lack of any
email address ("contact us") anywhere I can see on the top-level page.
Seriously?  I guess I will now create an email alias and a different user
name and see if *that* works.  Sigh...