[OpenIndiana-discuss] "OpenIndiana lead Alasdair Lumsden resigns"

Bryan N Iotti ironsides.medvet at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 18:25:42 UTC 2012

Folks,

I got on board the OI boat seriously back in April. I love it. It has
pushed me to learn a lot about Solaris as an OS and certain technologies
(like SAS, SCSI) that probably wouldn't have had a place on the Mac I sold.

I want to work with it and use it in solutions I propose to Vet clinics
and the like.

I am not a programmer (I do some basic Ruby and shell scripting), so I
wouldn't really know how to help with code, but I'd like to help with
the website and wiki.

Can I help, and if so, how do I get started?

Bryan