[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI-based PACS DICOM server

Roel_D openindiana at out-side.nl
Fri Sep 7 21:46:37 UTC 2012

It is fun to see that after years of faster, bigger, costlier we now can run
a professional NAS solution on 500,- euro's of hardware.
The HP microserver is a perfect platform for Openindiana.
One could buy 8 microservers instead of 1 big server.
Gives you a complete other point of view on Single point of failure. ;-)