[OpenIndiana-discuss] Announcing mdbackup, perl scripts for zfs backup servers (was: Current ZFS Backup projects)

Julius Roberts hooliowobbits at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 12:53:09 UTC 2012

Hi all, I've created https://sourceforge.net/projects/mdbackup/,
please have a look if you're interested.  I'm very keen on getting
feedback/suggestions/help so feel free to email me off list etc.  I've
never done anything like this before, so please be gentle :)

I'm currently writing install/admin doco and also end user doco
targetted at healthchecking and restores etc.  They are about 80% done
already, but I do apologize for the tardy doco until they're
available.

Kind regards, Julius