[OpenIndiana-discuss] UEFI Secure Boot?

Daniil Zaytsev arelatensis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 12:31:01 UTC 2012

My system is Asus P8Z77-M (Intel Z77 chipset) Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU @
3.10GHz × 4 (Intel® Ivybridge Desktop), with UEFI/Legacy boot mode. I
enabled in BIOS combined  both UEFI and Legacy boot, and I could install as
well OI-dev151a as Linux Ubuntu in that mode without any problem. May be
cause is present Windows installation, that force to enable only UEFI mode?
I haven't Windows.