[OpenIndiana-discuss] XStreamOS distro available

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Wed Sep 19 15:34:22 UTC 2012

Hi,
you have no graphic at all.
The kernel is from latest sources of illumos.
Then there are added packages from wich illumos packages depend.
It's the smaller set of packages needed to install and run illumos + gcc.
You have enough stuff to manage zfs, crossbow, zones.
We will be releasing a specific version with all the preconfigured stuff to develop illumos.
Hopefully later a version with desktop.
Then another couple of demo iso of our two solutions based on XStreamOS.
Thanx for your interest
Gabriele.