[OpenIndiana-discuss] XStreamOS distro available

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Thu Sep 20 00:44:13 UTC 2012

Hello Gabriele,

Thank you for your efforts.  I have no doubts that it is/will be a lot
of work to maintain your new distro.

I have poked around on sourceforge.net and also on your link at
www.sonicle.com.  Aside from the custom text installer, can you share
what specifically differentiates your distro from OpenIndiana, or the
roughly 2 dozen other *Solaris based distros?

Or, are you just establishing your place, and planning for unique
features for the future?

I hope my questions do not come across negatively, as they are not
intended to be.  Hopefully, I am just missing XStreamOS's key features.

Again,  thank you for your efforts,

Jerry