[OpenIndiana-discuss] Dell R320 need advices

Rich rercola at acm.jhu.edu
Fri Sep 21 22:06:47 UTC 2012

system/storage/sas-utilities doesn't exist for me, with publishers of:
PUBLISHER                             TYPE     STATUS   URI
openindiana.org                       origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/dev/
opensolaris.org                       origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/legacy/

AFAICS that's just an Oracle Solaris package.

system/storage/{sg3_utils,sasinfo,vdiskadm} are around though. If
there's anything in that package that isn't listed there [I can't
easily find an enumeration, then by all means, list it. :)

- Rich