[OpenIndiana-discuss] XStreamOS distro available

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Mon Sep 24 07:15:43 UTC 2012

Thanx so much, I'll be checking this at illumos ;)
Da: Stephan Budach
A: openindiana-discuss at openindiana.org
Data: 23 settembre 2012 14.18.25 CEST
Oggetto: Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] XStreamOS distro available
Am 21.09.12 16:51, schrieb Gabriele Bulfon:
Hi, can you try and boot in debug mode?
When at grub screen, press e to edit, move to third row, e to edit, add " -v" at the end, then boot this third row.
Let me know what yout get.
Gabriele.
When booting into the installer in debug mode I am getting this at the
end, before the system hangs:
Reading Intel IOMMU boot options
pci0 at root: space 0 offset 0
pci0 is /pci at 0,0
PCI-device: ias at 1, isa0
Afterwards the vcpus stay at 100% and I have to kill the VM.
Cheers,
budy