[OpenIndiana-discuss] Wrong link on wiki page

Jeppe Toustrup openindiana at tenzer.dk
Thu Sep 27 14:32:59 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 3:57 PM, Gary Mills <gary_mills at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Can somebody tell me how to fix this?  I created a link to a new page
> for `Remote console' on:
>
>     http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/4.+System+Administration
>
> Unlike the others, this link leads to:
>
>     http://wiki.openindiana.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=23856255
>
> That's clearly incorrect.

I have fixed it now. It is simply a matter of removing the '+'s from
the page title. As Confluence uses pluses instead of spaces in the
URL, a page with pluses in the page title collides with this, and that
causes Confluence to fall back to it's "safe" URL, which is the latter
one you posted, where the page title isn't part of the URL.

I hope that makes sense :)

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards
Jeppe Toustrup (aka. Tenzer)