[OpenIndiana-discuss] Mitigating the performance impact of scrub

Roel_D openindiana at out-side.nl
Thu Sep 27 17:15:43 UTC 2012

Afaik you can set parameters for computingpower to LWPS groups in solaris10 and asign groups to zones. Just like you want. But zfs is managed from the core(global) zone. For the zone itself a global asigned zfs partition is a standard partition.

Kind regards,

The out-side

Op 27 sep. 2012 om 19:02 heeft Reginald Beardsley <pulaskite at yahoo.com> het volgende geschreven: