[OpenIndiana-discuss] Wrong link on wiki page

Jim Klimov jimklimov at cos.ru
Thu Sep 27 19:12:04 UTC 2012

2012-09-27 17:57, Gary Mills пишет:
> Can somebody tell me how to fix this?  I created a link to a new page
> for `Remote console' on:
>
>      http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/4.+System+Administration
>
> Unlike the others, this link leads to:
>
>      http://wiki.openindiana.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=23856255
>
> That's clearly incorrect.

The pageid does lead me to "4.5 Remote Console", so it is correct.
Wiki-names in URLs are not used for some key characters (maybe
many non-ASCII characters too), but seemingly there are none like
this here - maybe the period character, but it is present in your
original link (4. System Administration)...

If the link leads somewhere correct, what do we care how it looks
like? ;)

//Jim