[OpenIndiana-discuss] Firefox 20

Paul Gress pgress at optonline.net
Wed Apr 3 18:33:12 UTC 2013

On 04/ 3/13 08:11 AM, Apostolos Syropoulos wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have just downloaded Firefox 20 and I tried to use it.
> However, it crashed two times just after opening Gmail.
> Now, I am back with 19.0.2. Has anyone tried firefox 20?

I'm using Firefox 20 and Thunderbird 20 right now.  Although I don't use gmail, I haven't had crashing problems.  Though, I started having trouble opening links from Thunderbird to Firefox.  For http, I had to change Thunderbird to directly point to my Firefox directory and startup file, but for https, no go.  You cannot create a direct link, it not in "Preferences -> Attachments -> Incoming", no entry for https.

Paul